Recent Sapphire Cruisers-Which of the 4 PC Restaurants is Best??

Golfette

I know they all serve the same menu, but which is "best" in terms of food, service, etc. A few months ago, I heard Savoy was good, Pacific Moon bad & Santa Fe so-so. What's your current feeling on this? Also, if we want to book one PC restaurant for the entire week, should we tip the Maitre'd the 1st day when we make reservations?:confused: Thanks for your help!

We were on the Sapphire on 9/18. We ate at the Horizon Court the first 2 nights for dinner.

We literally stumbled across the Santa Fe the 3rd night and figured lets just go here. Our regret was we did not eat here the first 2 nights also.

The service was absolutely fantastic!! I have never been made to feel so comfortable and special like I was by the people who worked there. I felt like I was dining with friends I had known for years. Christina and her asst. Boglarka was excellent!!! Guillermo (the waiter at the next table) even sang to us. (and wow was he ever good!!):) The maitre'd Pasche was so nice and so eager to please it was almost comical, lol.

Like I said, the last night I felt like I was leaving friends I may never see again!!:(

I think you will find that it changes from cruise to cruise because wait staff is rotated through all the dining rooms. I suggest you try each one of the anytime dining rooms and choose your own favourite.

Archived