Emerald Princess-Chef's table on short cruises?

FLAMOM24

Does anyone know if princess does the chef's table on 4 day itineraries? I'm hoping since the cruise is over Valentine's Day, they will, but thought I'd ask the experts as this is our first time on Princess.

TIA,

Michelle

I doubt it, but check with the front desk services when you board. We did 3 B2B2B cruises that were 3 or 4 days each, and I wanted to do the Ultimate Ship tour and I was told it is never offered on the short cruises.

Thank you so much for your reply. I was not even sure where to ask onboard so I really appreciate that info :)

I'm afraid not. Many of the things that are usually offered on 7 day cruises go missing on short cruise, including the fabulous Norman Love desserts. That's one reason why I don't think we'll do the shorter cruises again.

Thanks for that info. DH booked this one and it's the longest one he's been on. I have to take my "girls cruises" for anything longer. May have to book Princess again with the girls in the future so we can try the chef's table. :)