Guaranteed balcony

deecruise2

My husband and I are taking a 3 day cruise on Carnival Magic April 20th and booked a guaranteed balcony. Nervous about where they will put us. Anyone had experience with this? Good or bad? Thanks! First time on Carnival. Excited to see differences!

You might get the best stateroom on the ship or you might get one under the galley (cove) with noise all night. By booking a guarantee you give up the right to pick your location. There really aren't many bad staterooms. Most people post on here they are happy with their assigned room. Since you have cruised before you would know if you are super picky about location (like me) or if you are a little more relaxed. Go with the flow and have a wonderful cruise.

We are sailing on the Pride on 2/14. We booked with a guaranteed balcony we were assigned on January 1 to an 8E. We have booked a few times guaranteed and never had a problem. We have booked obstructed view balcony twice and didn't have a problem with the view. You can see out but not down along the side of the ship, which we feel is the same view if you were one floor up on the Spirit class ships.

We did a guarantee balcony on the valor last year and got one on the spa deck (no spa perks on the valor but still a great location). We also have 4 in a cabin so the number of 4 person balcony cabins is limited so I wasn't surprised with the spa deck assignment as all,of the spa deck cabins had 4 person occupancy.