Just back from the pride journeys cruise any questions?

singbluesilver1

Did you sail out of Baltimore to Bahamas? What was the sailing like? Rough seas? And the weather? What condition is the ship in? I understand the ship was refurbished last year. We will be sailing next Thanksgiving week

I hope to get my can in gear and do a review, until then anyone have any questions ??

How formal do people from Baltimore tend to go on cruise elegant nights? My husband and I have noticed that some embarkation ports seem to draw a more formal crowd than others. Are jackets a must for men, or would he be as dressed up as the majority wearing a dress shirt, dress vest, tie and dress slacks? Thanks in advance for any advice.

I would echo the question about the seas. How were they? Do you feel rough seas when you're on the Pride?

How was the weather in Baltimore when you left and came back? Did you have a cold sea day or two?

What did you think of the cruise director?

I would echo the question about the seas. How were they? Do you feel rough seas when you're on the Pride?

How was the weather in Baltimore when you left and came back? Did you have a cold sea day or two?

What did you think of the cruise director?

I, too, would ask these same questions. Leaving on February 14. I am trying to figure out what to pack. It's my friend's first cruse and I am hoping we will have a lively and fun CD(? ) We are planning to dress for cruise elegant nights as it is fun for us. Hope we won't be too out of place. Thinking of a resort beach in Nassau, but not sure about Freeport since it is such a short time. Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks!

As far as packing the forecast for next Sunday is 32 degrees if the forecast same the same it should not too bad for the muster drill. How every if it is too much colder they may have an interior drill, like we did no our Jan 2014 Pride cruise. If we don't hit a cold front by the late after noon or early evening of the first full day the temperature should be noticeably warmer. The main pool has covered by a retractable roof and is warm enough to swaim and to watch the movies at night.

This will be our 5th Pride cruise. Our last was Oct 2015. You will be fine. As far as elegant nights we have seen tux, suites, shirt and tie, gowns and dresses. My suggestion is to dress the way you want and enjoy you time. Don't worry about others we dress up too.

CCL Dress Code for the MDR:

Cruise Casual Dress Code

• Men: sport slacks, khakis, Jeans (no cut-offs), dress shorts (long), collared sport shirts

• Women: casual dresses, casual skirts or pants and blouses/tops, summer dresses, Capri pants, dress shorts, Jeans (no cut-offs)
  • Not permitted for both men and women: cut-off Jeans, men’s sleeveless shirts, gym or basketball shorts, baseball hats, flip-flops and bathing suit attire

Cruise Elegant Dress Code

• Men: dress slacks, dress shirts, and we also suggest a sport coat; men may also wish to wear a suit and tie or tuxedo
  • Women: Cocktail dresses, pantsuits, elegant skirts and blouses; ladies may also wish to wear an evening gown
  • Not permitted for both men and women: Jeans, men’s sleeveless shirts, shorts, t-shirts, sportswear, baseball hats, flip-flops and bathing suit attire

• 2 weeks later...