Emerald Princess Promenade deck

grayjoh

Inside cabins are pretty much the same on all the ships (exceptions: the small ships and the new ships - they're different from the others).

Bed - queen or twin config.

Nightstands with lamps - on the side or in the middle depending on your bed config.

Bathroom - standard

Closet - some differences on some ships, all are fairly spacious.

The only thing to watch out for is if the cabin will accommodate 3 or 4 passengers. If there are only 2 of you. Do NOT book. These cabins have bunk beds that jut out from the wall when closed and are in the way...open or closed. Some deck plans show these cabins with a red dot(unfortunately, not the Princess web site). Another way to tell on the Princess website is to click for 3 passengers. If the cabin you want isn't set up for more than 2, it won't show as available.

Thanks for your replies. We do like to sit on the Promenade deck so glad that chairs are available. Do I assume that these recline? As I said we were recently on the Golden Princess and the Promenade deck was narrower and no chairs or loungers were available, only occasional benches.

Are all the inside cabins the same size or are some larger than others? I know there are some wheelchair accessible cabins but I am talking about regular cabins.