UK Reviews of the Week by Barre01, Kazzabella19 & cerdav22!

Admin

Every Thursday, we'll randomly select three cruise reviews to feature here! Plus, we'll send each member a Cruise Critic logo item. We hope they enjoy it!

Adonia The Good, the bad and the Ugly on Adonia by Barre01

We really enjoyed our cruise around Central America on the Adonia. The sometimes elusive elements all came together to make this an enjoyable holiday. The highlights were: The Weather - not too hot or humid, occasionally windy. Fellow passengers - mainly well travelled British seniors who just wanted to enjoy themselves. The Ports of Call - different from the usual. Ships entertainment - very enjoyable. Continue reading... The Good, the bad and the Ugly on Adonia

Britannia Great holiday but some areas need a little attention by Kazzabella19

After a great flight on Thomson Dreamliner we arrived into the chaos that was embarkation at Barbados. We were luckier than some as my Mum is in a wheelchair so we got fast-tracked but I felt sorry for the crowds awaiting processing. Britannia is a 'nice' ship but a few things do need looking at. The entertainment was awful. What happened to the big names that used to put in shows in the evening? Continue reading... Great holiday but some areas need a little attention

Thomson Celebration Wow, what a holiday! by cerdav22

I read some reviews before we left, could not believe some of the reviews that had been left on the Celebration. I have Been on the Thomson Celebration before so knew what to expect. We had an inside cabin with a double bed on the second floor. Clean and more than happy with it. The choice of food and drink is more than good. The Lido serve yourself I did not think it was as good as the last time we where on board, but it was not bad. Continue reading... Wow, what a holiday!

Why not share your own cruise stories by writing and submitting your review! Your could be featured, and *you* could be wearing some logo stuff on your next cruise!

Write a Cruise Review

Edited by Admin