Sharing a drink package

I am boring I guess. No fancy drink packages for me. I have all I can do to force down the 2 free drinks they give me each day.

But I thought I would mention that I do go through about 2 bottles of water per day. I generally order a bunch to be delivered to my cabin on day one.

Just bring her a 12 pk of soda...then if she runs out buy as you go.

They have some pretty good drinks... I had sugar free strawberry kiwi that was awesome... ice tea mixed with lemonade...

And even good old fashion water mix with my crystal light..

Sometimes I wish people would use common sense instead of coming to an open forum and asking a question such as this one. The title gives it away immediately. Perhaps he isn't aware the cruise lines monitor these forums to see what people are talking about and with that title if I was a cruise line monitor I would definitely open it up. I am not trying to be mean but use common sense. I realize he isn't asking permission but if you know it is wrong then it is wrong. As the one person said people like him could ruin it for everyone. Having cruised since 1999 I have seen many things being charged or changed because of those that tried to get away with something.