Spirit Class Cabins 7108/7107

Kevin Hort

My wife and I are considering a cruise on the Pride. We are interested in some information on cabins 7107/7108. I have searched the forum but have not found any good photos or descriptions of the balcony. It looks to be unusually shaped, but I would like to see some photos. Can anyone share photos with me or where I might find some images or better descriptions? Thank you!

The interior of the room is normal balcony. Looks like the balcony is slightly larger because it is the first balcony from the bow. It is also a connecting room to a interior room.

You can see pics here

cruiselinerooms dot com

Edited by n6uqqq

Thank you for the info. I know the room is standard balcony but it is the balcony space itself that I was wondering about. It looks like the opening is smaller because of the taper of the bow but I can't get a good feel for it. I will check that site. Thank you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't see them as different from any other balcony. Cruisedeckplans says they are the same as others, 40 ft.

Look at the balcony pic for Miracle room 7108. That lounger would never fit with two regular chairs on a standard balcony.