Refrigerator?

Atwell

John Heald said on his Facebook page the other day that the Magic would be the first ship to have the minibar emptied for guest to use for water or however they wish. That it would happen automatically without having to ask for it. He also mentioned that more ships would follow.

Does all the rooms on the magic have refrigerators? I have an interior booked for this June and that would be awesome. Ive only been on 2 cruises and neither ship had a refrigerator.

we cruised Magic last September and had an interior room on the Lido deck and we had a fridge in our cabin.....kept drinks pretty cool.

Can anyone tell me if the C class cabins on the Carnival Dream have refrigerators? If so, will they chill canned drinks around 34-38F like a regular refrigerator or just keep them slightly cool?

They all have them.

• 1 month later...

Dear Mister Atwell,

I am trying to contact you in order to find your email. I would like to use one of your images from the hermitage for an academic paper and I would like your permission to do it. Please contact me on frynek@wp.pl

Best,

Franek

the image in question : https://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/LocationPhotoDirectLink-g298507-d2216909-i60661311-SPB_Tours_Day_Tours-St_Petersburg_Northwestern_District.html

Carnival has the mini coolers you describe. They keep thongs cool, but we have never found them to be cold, although we have heard that leaving the outside door open helps with the coldness. The room steward can clean it out as you describe. Carnival has adjusted their policy for carryon beverage so I am not sure what they would be keeping cold.....

Is there some reason you choose to keep your thongs cool?:eek: