Celebrity Eclipse June 5th 2016 Roll Call

quby33

Is anyone having difficulty accessing a Roll Call for this cruise? I've made several attempts but keep getting 'thread not specified' and told to contact 'the administrator'. I've done this and none of their suggestions have worked. They seem to have given up. Info welcome!

Is anyone having difficulty accessing a Roll Call for this cruise? I've made several attempts but keep getting 'thread not specified' and told to contact 'the administrator'. I've done this and none of their suggestions have worked. They seem to have given up. Info welcome!

Since you asked (we're not on your sailing) I was able to open your Roll Call with no issues.

Edited by davekathy

HI everyone, thanks for the advice/links. Unfortunately I'm getting exactly the same problem. I get to the Roll Call listing, where it shows 1 member. I try to go further and get the same message about the thread not being specified etc. A week or so ago I also got a link from the administrator which took me to a Cunard roll call! The administrator seems to have given up as well.

Since you asked (we're not on your sailing) I was able to open your Roll Call with no issues.

Thanks for your reply. How did you do it? I notice you're in the USA, maybe it's a problem from this end in the UK...Frustrating to say the least! I can get to the roll call, which only seems to have one member. After that the message re 'no thread selected' pops up again.

Thanks for your reply. How did you do it? I notice you're in the USA, maybe it's a problem from this end in the UK...Frustrating to say the least! I can get to the roll call, which only seems to have one member. After that the message re 'no thread selected' pops up again.

Possibly a UK issue on your end. I use either Microsoft Edge (ME) or Internet Explorer (IE) when logging into CC. I assume from there I use the same path as others do. Roll Calls, Celebrity Connections..., Celebrity Eclipse..., and then I click on the Roll Call I'm interested in viewing. Not sure why you are only seeing one member for your specific Roll Call. No doubt frustrating.