T/A OBC 3 night cruise with 2nd passenger a child.

Brossy

I have been given $250 OBC from my t/a for my 3 night cruise. My 10 year old daughter is travelling with me. My question is when there is a child do they still split the OBC 50/50 between the first/second passenger? There is no way my daughter will be spending that much money and I don't want to loose the OBC. I am using a cash account (no credit card).

Does anyone know how I can have the whole $250 linked only to my account? Do I not give her any access to her account?

I sail on Thurs 11th Feb.

Thanks in advance.

I have been given $250 OBC from my t/a for my 3 night cruise. My 10 year old daughter is travelling with me. My question is when there is a child do they still split the OBC 50/50 between the first/second passenger? There is no way my daughter will be spending that much money and I don't want to loose the OBC. I am using a cash account (no credit card).

Does anyone know how I can have the whole $250 linked only to my account? Do I not give her any access to her account?

I sail on Thurs 11th Feb.

Thanks in advance.

Since you will be accepting all charges for your daughter all of her charges and her OBC will be automatically moved to your account.

Since you will be accepting all charges for your daughter all of her charges and her OBC will be automatically moved to your account.

Thanks. That is what I am hoping will happen. I know this is the case when you link credit cards but I don't need to link one this time as we have so much obc to use.

Thanks. That is what I am hoping will happen. I know this is the case when you link credit cards but I don't need to link one this time as we have so much obc to use.

I would link a credit card anyway, then any unused refundable OBC would be credited to the card on file.