Liberty, any of you going this week (2/7/16)

RN4Nsy

Me three! And for anyone going in February, I would really appreciate it if you would share the compasses you get on the trip - I will take them email, texted if you can pictures - whatever you'll offer.

Have a great time!

• 2 weeks later...

On http://www.******************.com I saw some comments from people who got off Liberty after her first cruise after refurbishment. They said the weather was NOT good ... it was cloudy and cool and they never saw anyone in the pools. What a shame after all the new water slides they added. Also saw comments that things were a little disorganized with staff. I asked if the cabins had been "refreshed" but only answer I got was that NEW staterooms with floor to ceiling windows that don't open and no balcony were added. So I am suspicious that cabins were NOT refurbished. Finally, there were numerous complaints about the drink prices...$12.00+ for mixed drinks!!! They said the bars were basically empty and on FRIDAY...with only 2 days left, they offered a discounted drink card for $67.00 for 10 drinks up to $12.00 and it COULD be shared. We are leaving on 2/28 and I hope: 1.) The weather improves significantly, 2.) They wise up and lower drink prices and/or price of drink packages, 3.) Our Category D2 Stateroom is somewhat acceptable !!! ******the balance of the website above is royal caribbean blog (all one word)

Edited by GrannyJKP

• 2 weeks later...