Dolphin swim in Grand Cayman or Falmouth

rnr4thatsme

My daughter is wanting to swim with dolphins, and I'm debating which excursion (we are on Royal Caribbean) would be better? I'm leaning towards Jamaica only because others in our party are doing excursions in Jamaica as well, but just doing Grand Cayman on their own...

My daughter is wanting to swim with dolphins, and I'm debating which excursion (we are on Royal Caribbean) would be better? I'm leaning towards Jamaica only because others in our party are doing excursions in Jamaica as well, but just doing Grand Cayman on their own...

My opinion: Neither.

Swimming with Dolphins

The Disturbing Truth Behind Your Swim With The Dolphin

Just want to make you aware of why many people find it to be a bad idea.

Of course you are free to do as you please. :)

Answering the question you asked, OP, I'd say your reasoning is probably good in that it makes more sense to do the excursion when others in your group are also doing excursions.

From what I've seen, dolphin swims are pretty similar from one port to another, and I'd definitely say that Cayman is a much safer and overall better port to DIY than Jamaica.

Agree with the other post. Teach your children how to respect the dolphins. Take a boat tour that you can see dolphins in the ocean. Many of us were not aware in the past of the abuse that these dolphin tours are inflicting on them. Or how these dolphins are being gotten. Please consider