Two rooms and dining assignment question

lolavix

We are new to Carnival and I am wondering if you have two cabins linked on your reservation, are all the people in both cabins assigned to the same table in the MDR? Both reservations already have early dining reserved, but I was just reading a review (not a Carnival review) where the people in the two cabins were given tables across the dining room from one another.

Do I need to call Carnival and ensure that it's clear that we want to be seated at the same table, or does it happen automatically?

Thanks.

Unless you booked both cabins at the same time you will need to call the Carnival 800 number and ask to have the bookings linked. Have both of the booking numbers when you call. If you have them set up through a Travel Agent or Carnival Vacation Planner then they are probably already linked but it won't hurt to make sure.

You will need to verify that they are linked for dining. It should be in your email confirmation or just call Carnival if you booked direct or your TA if you used one.

I missed it under guest notes, but yes, it does have each room linked to the other. Thank you for mentioning this.

Unless you booked both cabins at the same time you will need to call the Carnival 800 number and ask to have the bookings linked. Have both of the booking numbers when you call.

I did book them at the same time, so they are linked. Thank you.

I would call Carnival, or the travel agent just to make sure mostly because I'm OCD and hate it when plans don't work out right. We've linked with our friends and never had an issue, but you do need to double check! Have a great cruise!

I will do that, but I think I am OK since it does say it on both email confirmations that the rooms are linked. I want to be sure they are linked, though, because if they split us up, they'd be splitting up a family. I love my daughter, but I don't want my husband and sons to be sitting somewhere else. :p