Any tour similar to Royston ?

lbtnewcruiser

We just returned from our cruise and booked with Mr Thenford Grey on his Grand Tour of St Kitts. We had a wonderful time and Mr Grey was an outstanding host. His company offers several tours in St Kitts. I'm not familiar with yours but do check out Mr Grey. He has a voice made for radio and quoted Ogden Nash throughout our tour. He is proud of his island and made all of us feel special and appreciated as a visitor to the island. 5 Stars for Mr Grey!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The Grand Tour of St Kitts with Mr Grey said it would be approximately 3-4 hours of touring and then 1-2 hours at the beach or shopping. At the end of the touring part, the entire tour stopped at the Carambola beach and restaurant for about 15 minutes. After that, you could choose to stay at the beach for another hour plus or head back to the ship.

My husband and I stayed and had lunch at the restaurant and then walked the beach. We weren't impressed with the beach although we ran into someone from our ship that had come and rented chairs for part of the day. But it was much better than going back to the ship area to "shop."

At the appointed time, we met back up with Mr. Grey and our driver and found out we were the only ones from our tour that had chosen to stay! They had driven everyone else back to the ship and then come back to fetch us! We thought that was really nice since it was only the two of us. Along the way, we had to stop for a crab crossing the road which Mr. Grey promptly got out and helped move him to the other side of the road. (Insert your own joke here!)

Let me know if you have any other questions...I'm happy to help!