Windstar Final Documents

diane.in.ny

As an aside:

I have booked excursions that are important to me well in advance, paid for them in advance, but noticed the price went up at a later date online. I had the excursion locked in at the lower price. I tend to book my trip a year or so out, once I decide on a trip I purchase it, watch the price for adjustments.

As an aside:

I have booked excursions that are important to me well in advance, paid for them in advance, but noticed the price went up at a later date online. I had the excursion locked in at the lower price. I tend to book my trip a year or so out, once I decide on a trip I purchase it, watch the price for adjustments.

I have noticed this on Princess.

But I'm new to Windstar. Does the price go up on Windstar also?

I have never known the prices to rise on the ship for the tours,however they can get filled up. The WS is a very different cruise experience, the size allows for very personal, laid back experience. Impicable service. Rarely, unless it s safety related is no ever stated. They go out of their way to accommodate you. All the same it is not ostentacious, no hard sell, relaxed and lovely. Let yourself relax, sit back and enjoy the beauty and the moment. Happy Sailing.