Just off the Crown on Tuesday with Grand-daughters

jean95404

My grand-daughters and I had a wonderful five day, four night cruise on the Crown. It was their first cruise (ages 7 and 10). I was very appreciative of my platinum cards help in getting through the boarding process. Arriving at the port aat 12:30, we were onboard and in our cabin by 1 o'clock.

The Youth Clubs on board were greatly enjoyed by the girls. The programs are well designed for the various age groups. I noticed that the staff made constant reminders for the kids to wash their hands. Great job!

Beyond the Youth Center, there were many activities through the day that the girls enjoyed. Needless to say, swimming and the ice cream were huge hits.

The staff that we encountered were so friendly and kindly answered any questions that we had. We had the pleasure of meeting many fellow passengers.

So, if you're thinking of taking the kids along on a cruise, do. I booked the five day four night coastal cruise as a test to see if the girls "took" to cruising. They did!! At the end of the cruise they stated they wanted to go on a 21 day cruise they had heard about. (Grandma wishes she has the $$ to do that too). LOL