RSVP Feb 5-12, 2017 on the Koningsdam

Boytjie

Ours can not. They do have some cabins left but we can't switch til we know he has that week. I figured we would bring a twin blowup if it got too crowded in the queen. But yeah we will switch if we find out in time. Thanks for the info. I was hoping no one would care. I figure there will be solo cruisers who will gladly let us officially register him in their room. They get money back and still have the room as a solo.

Also, consider giving the cabin steward a little extra since they would be cleaning and tidying for three persons instead of two (they really are hard workers and accommodating.) I guess you are familiar with the size of cabins but standard cabins including verandahs can be tight with three persons.

Also, consider giving the cabin steward a little extra since they would be cleaning and tidying for three persons instead of two (they really are hard workers and accommodating.) I guess you are familiar with the size of cabins but standard cabins including verandahs can be tight with three persons.

We've actually been on about 30 cruises. We've been very fortunate to have great people service our room. We always tip above and beyond. This is our first on Hal. so that is why I was asking questions. Had it been on celebrity where we are elite, I would know what to do

We are unable to go on the cruise. We are selling our cabin. It is a VC balcony cabin on the forward side. Price is 1599 pp plus fees. If you know someone who might be interested contact me.

Have you tried posting on the Facebook group for this cruise? Lots of wheeling and dealing going on there. :)

We are unable to go on the cruise. We are selling our cabin. It is a VC balcony cabin on the forward side. Price is 1599 pp plus fees. If you know someone who might be interested contact me.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Hi Patrick. Are you still trying to sell?

If you are interested let me know at seantrhm(at)gmail(dot)com

I've been told one should your email out like that so hackers can't get it.

Thank you, I passed on your info to Gordy and Gary who I believe might be looking.

We are probably going after all. We have not had an offer on our cabin yet and the problem that was causing us to cancel is gone.

Glad everything worked out and you can go on the cruise! It should be a good time.

• 2 weeks later...

Unfortunately Max (monumax) and his husband had to cancel the cruise since Bob had a fall and is dealing with medical issues. We will miss them on the cruise - they were two of the first people we got to know via Cruise Critic before our first (RSVP) cruise in 2007.

Speedy recovery, Bob!

The activity on here has certainly fallen off since the Facebook group got started. Lots of action over there.

Cruise Critic has been much less active than it used to be and yes, it has moved to Facebook. On the 2009 Caribbean cruise we had 110 people at the meet-and-greet, which was great attendance. The Facebook group has 1,500 members now so CC can't compete with that.