FTTF Just disappeared

marshalltp

Congrats, we are on this one too, thought the same thing yesterday, checked a dozen or more times as late as 8:30 central with no luck. It is showing out now so I think we are out of luck. I will still check back a bunch since we scored them one week out last September but I am not hopeful.

Thanks! I was actually wanting two as we are traveling with friends but only one was available. It was 12:03AM EST when I got it so not sure if it popped at midnight.

I checked this AM at 10:15 and it was sold out...checked again lunchtime and there it was so its not only midnight!:)

Have to agree with this post, I have gotten it at like 4:30 pm EST, also around 7:00 pm EST and 10:00 pm EST, so no pattern whatsoever unfortunately. You basically just have to keep checking since they no longer notify you with their email notification system. It was a lot easier then, lol. Good Luck to all, as I am trying to obtain one myself, the last cruise I will need it for, before becoming Platinum. :D

Have to agree with this post, I have gotten it at like 4:30 pm EST, also around 7:00 pm EST and 10:00 pm EST, so no pattern whatsoever unfortunately. You basically just have to keep checking since they no longer notify you with their email notification system. It was a lot easier then, lol. Good Luck to all, as I am trying to obtain one myself, the last cruise I will need it for, before becoming Platinum. :D

yes, I did do the email notification thing but did not receive any notice.

I have been doing the same thing, and I agree I thought maybe it is gone so they can reload lol! I checked again this morning and to my surprise it was back and I scored one! Hopefully it works out for you too!

I got it this morning for both of our remaining cabins that did not yet have it.....Yahoooo