Changing the week of our cruise?

lharry

Bummer! Our booked cruise turns out is the exact date of a close friends wedding in October. So, is it possible to change it to another week? One room is fully paid for, one room was booked under the $50 deposit deal, and another has the standard deposit paid. All are Early Saver rates.

I'm going to look at the dates before and after, and what the rates are, and then we will all have to see if we can change our vacation days.

I truly hated seeing that date on the save the date that arrived yesterday!

Its possible depending on what you booked and what you are willing to lose cuz you may lose something. Call them and ask, if you don't like one answer then call again to be sure.

The other option is to keep your week and send a gift, hey you were booked first and they will always be something going on or some reason to cancel. Unless you are in the wedding, you always have the option to go. Good Luck!

Edited by Drazil65

Yes, with Early Saver you can change to a different week, but you will most likely be charged a $50 per person penalty. I say "most likely" because while the $50 per person penalty is included in the terms of Early Saver, many people have stated that they have rebooked and were not charged the fee.

In fact, I recently had a cruise booked under Early Saver and switched it to a group booking for a different week, and the travel agent organizing the group cruise was able to get Carnival to waive the penalty. So, you never know. You'll just have to call. But, one way or another, you can change it a different week if you need to.