Grand Princess Questions

cali-croozer

I am new to princess (have sailed Celebrity and Carnival) and just booked the Grand for a pacific coastal 7 day out of SF in April (actually cabin on hold til tomorrow). Anyway, do any recent cruisers have the menu for the International Café (brewed and specialty coffee prices) and a list of classes in the fitness center (free, if any)? I know there is a Zumba class but unless they move the location it looks too crowded. On our Celebrity cruise to Alaska they offered a stretch class each morning......a nice way to start the day. Is there anything like that?

Also, any input on an inside cabin on the Lido deck? We were on lido deck once with Carnival and loved it but we did have smooth sailing. Out of SF may be different?

Any other tips would be appreciated. I did see the 2 recent postings/reviews and enjoyed looking through the daily paper and menu. Also, we are locals so don't need SF or transportation tips.

Thanx in advance for your help.