Enchantment question

Are the pools salt water? What about those new sprayer things for the kids? Surely those aren't. I can't imagine kids spraying salt water at each other.

Secondly, what is the latest you think we could disembark? Do they make you leave your cabin by a certain time? I'd rather hang out there a little later in the morning as opposed to waiting at the airport.

Pools are filled with treated salt water. The water is salt water, but has been treated and doesn't taste like it's pumped directly from the ocean, even tho I think it is.

Typicially you need to vacate your room by 8am. This is so cabin stewards can start cleaning the room to get it ready for the next group of passengers. Please read all disembark documents the cruise line gives you. These are important and will guide you thru the process.

I know that somewhere I read how RCI was changing some ships to fresh water, for a trial. I don't know which ships and when, you could check the back threads and find it probably in the search under fresh water pools.

I was hopping for salt water, so I am not happy with the change to fresh. But well, . . . 'whatever floats their boat' :D as the saying goes!

Jly

Archived