Sun October 2016

JUSRN

Glad you got it all sorted out.

We have had to change to the 14 October sailing out of Miami to keep the flight change cost down. We are not to bothered because we love Miami so we are going a few days earlier to do some shopping.

I'm so glad it is all sorted out now, it's been ridiculous how they have treated us all.

Hi Brit ,

glad your finally sorted and are happy with your new cruise . Hope you really enjoy it . P.S. having a few days in Miami pre cruise is a great idea enjoy xxx

You too. I think our next cruise (if we have one) is probably going to be closer to home. We've never been to the Canaries so that's a possibility. In the longer term we'd love to cruise the Hawaii islands. We did this a few years ago and combined with a week in Honolulu. It was fantastic but very long flights.

We have friends in Orlando so it would be good to meet up with them again,and if they are able to join us for a few days in Miami it would be ideal.

All the best then,

Mike xx

The canaries is great for a cruise we did it two years ago and we really loved it.

We would like to do the Hawaii islands too. Our next cruise is on Friday from Dubai so I'm glad this cruise was sorted out before we left.

All the best to you too.

Michelle x

Hi Brit ,

glad your finally sorted and are happy with your new cruise . Hope you really enjoy it . P.S. having a few days in Miami pre cruise is a great idea enjoy xxx

Hi

Thanks.

What's going on with you have you decided to do the other cruise offered.

"What's going on with you have you decided to do the other cruise"

Still no other cruise offered yet ( sound familiar:rolleyes:) We have until the 16th to change to an earlier / later sailing which is no good to us i`m afraid or choose any another cruise and get our $50 . We have decided to spend the week in cabo on the beach but i am in " talks " with NCL London concerning the offered up to £200 compensation towards rebooking flights ect . So still a long way to go sorting everything out .I have my fingers crossed .

"What's going on with you have you decided to do the other cruise"

Still no other cruise offered yet ( sound familiar:rolleyes:) We have until the 16th to change to an earlier / later sailing which is no good to us i`m afraid or choose any another cruise and get our $50 . We have decided to spend the week in cabo on the beach but i am in " talks " with NCL London concerning the offered up to £200 compensation towards rebooking flights ect . So still a long way to go sorting everything out .I have my fingers crossed .

No surprise they are so slack.

Don't give up go to ABTA if necessary, then tell them you have, it did the trick for us.

Fingers crossed good luck.

Michelle x

• 7 months later...

Not sure if you will see this as your cruise will have started but a few observations. The cruise itself was as good as we had expected and no real grumbles. The entertainment was quite good, food also. Don't waste any money on buying the ncl Panama canal video. A few shots of the Sun in transit, some old historical background information, but very poor value overall in what was no more than about 25 minutes overall. Much better to google than buy what ncl had to offer.

Excursions were quite expensive although the foreign tour guides worked really hard to amuse and inform the guests.

Some (well a lot really) really issues with the pre cruise arrangements made by uk guest services. Flight seats we got not as we had been assured by ncl, not met or transport arranged to overnight hotel at San Diego and from hotel to ship. To make things worse the hotel had no confirmation of our overnight stay but found us accommodation thank goodness despite ncl.

All in all not impressed at all by uk guest services and they will be receiving some "feedback " on this. Hope your cruise from Miami goes well.