Coz Catamaran ?

Carolina5o

My wife and I have decided to book at least one catamaran excursion for every trip we take. We really enjoy being on the water. I'll snorkel if it is part of the tour but not necessary. Spending the whole time on the water or either stopping at a beach is fine. I would like to find one that lasts at least 5 hours and has a nice beach if a part of the package. The only one I've found so far takes you to Playa Mia. Any suggestions or comments from experience? Sailing March 6 on Carnival Breeze. Thanks!

With a little more research I found a couple of tours that go to Colombia Reef and El Cielo and both are around 4.5 hours. One is through Cozumel Cruise Excursions and the other is through Carnival titled VIP Luxury Catamaran. I'm not sure who runs the Carnival selection but the name of the boat is Albatross. Has anyone had any experience with either company and/or the specific excursion?

With a little more research I found a couple of tours that go to Colombia Reef and El Cielo and both are around 4.5 hours. One is through Cozumel Cruise Excursions and the other is through Carnival titled VIP Luxury Catamaran. I'm not sure who runs the Carnival selection but the name of the boat is Albatross. Has anyone had any experience with either company and/or the specific excursion?

We were interested in the first one, but there seems to be two different "cozumel cruise excursions" and we are trying to verify they are both legit businesses.

I just found the .com sight. The one that I have been looking at is on the .net site and appears to have some good trip advisor reviews. They, .net, have a phone number listed as well so I'm going to give them a call tomorrow.

Please do share what you find out. I am very interested in these snorkeling locations.