Upsell number just ringing and ringing?

ARI421

I am trying to call the upsell number for the first time.. I got a message at first that I could hold or leave a message and now its been ringing and ringing for almost 10 minutes, is this normal? I assume its busy being Monday and I should just wait?

Hooray Cruise Critic! Don't stop being you!

Trip...i do love you. but i imagine of your 3000+ posts over half are trying to make people fell..well...like you...so maybe try a lil harder to add some "value" to this forum...c'mon man...get down from your high horse and walk with the rest of us. i know you can do it...baby steps...

You friend are one for the books,

-Mark

Trip...i do love you. but i imagine of your 3000+ posts over half are trying to make people fell..well...like you...so maybe try a lil harder to add some "value" to this forum...c'mon man...get down from your high horse and walk with the rest of us. i know you can do it...baby steps...

You friend are one for the books,

-Mark

Hey, if you can't laugh at yourself once in a while then I don't know what to tell you.

Add value? Would another tipping thread be more to your liking? Maybe another thread about a menu? Oh, I know! An "upsell" thread! Or how about one about the UBP? How about another wall-of-text "review"? Brining non-Haven guests to Cagney's?

Edited by triptolemus

Hey, if you can't laugh at yourself once in a while then I don't know what to tell you.

Add value? Would another tipping thread be more to your liking? Maybe another thread about a menu? Oh, I know! An "upsell" thread! Or how about one about the UBP? How about another wall-of-text "review"? Brining non-Haven guests to Cagney's?

Aww trip... Obviously you are becoming bored of this forum... Lol.. I'll have the moderator show you the door if you would like... Now class... Let's all take a minute to say buh by to trip.... The forum has spoken...in the words of our next president.... You're fired.... Lol... I'm laughing now.....

I am trying to call the upsell number for the first time.. I got a message at first that I could hold or leave a message and now its been ringing and ringing for almost 10 minutes, is this normal? I assume its busy being Monday and I should just wait?

Please explain an upsale - I imagine an upgrade? New to the lingo!

Please explain an upsale - I imagine an upgrade? New to the lingo!

I'm new as we'll .... But these forums are great for hints and tips... Yes it's an upsell number you call as your sail date gets closer within prob like 24 days or so... You call and ask what's available and they tell you the desired prices to upgrade your cabin to haven etc... I've been calling but my offers seem a little high for my budget.

Hope that helps

-mark

upsell # ... what is it and how soon or late do you call? sailing April 21 2016...TIA

here is the number: 1-800-625-4309 i started calling at 24 days till sail date.

but when you call they will tell you if there are any offers yet or not...i think it depends on how full and fast the Ship is filling up. i was also told you can counter offer...but when i tried at day 24 i was abruptly told "no". so i guess like anything if its a week out you can prob bargain a bit. just have your reservation number handy and credit card ready cause when you hang up the deal is usually off the table...

good luck and keep us posted..

-Mark

here is the number: 1-800-625-4309 i started calling at 24 days till sail date.

but when you call they will tell you if there are any offers yet or not...i think it depends on how full and fast the Ship is filling up. i was also told you can counter offer...but when i tried at day 24 i was abruptly told "no". so i guess like anything if its a week out you can prob bargain a bit. just have your reservation number handy and credit card ready cause when you hang up the deal is usually off the table...

good luck and keep us posted..

-Mark

Can you use this process even if your reservation has been booked through a TA??

I'm trying to decide whether or not to upgrade to the Haven Suite Penthouse, Category H5 on the Breakaway. What are some of the pros and cons?

We already have all of our dinners and shows booked and paid for.

Thanks.

What is the current price they are offering?

I wonder if they keep a record of how often you call. I've been refraining from calling daily but I'm pretty scared of missing offers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would think they would keep track...but thats just a guess.

I called today for our 3/6 BA and was told the same offers from 10 days ago...i fake booked a haven and noticed that the penthouse haven that used to have 10 cabins left...now only has 2 left!!! so i guess a lot of people were ok paying $1000 for the upgrade..

I was also told that my brother in law who is already booked same cruise in a balcony cal call when its a week out of sail date and upgrade from balcony to mini suite.

Thats all the new info i got.

-Mark

Thanks for all the help on here guys. I' m new to cruising. My friends and I are about to book the ncl dawn sept 2-9 to bermunda from boston. I was just wondering if you guys had any tips or things i can say to get any extra perks and deals before booking. Should I try calling the upsell line to book the cruise?