when are cruise E-docs availble when room is assigned at port?

turbot72lou

when are cruise E-docs availble when room is assigned at port or very close to cruise date? I have a balcony that is TBD. just want to know when i can print my cruise ticket Edocs so i have them when i get to port. Ive been on 13 cruises and this is the first time i haven't had an assigned room well before hand

when are cruise E-docs availble when room is assigned at port or very close to cruise date? I have a balcony that is TBD. just want to know when i can print my cruise ticket Edocs so i have them when i get to port. Ive been on 13 cruises and this is the first time i haven't had an assigned room well before hand

Print the documents with the TBD designation and when you get to the port, the baggage handlers will have a print out that shows your cabin number so they or you can tag your checked luggage. When you get to the check in counter, they will have all the info they need to check you in.