Carnival Dream Cabin 7320 May 2017 Upgrades?

trj1020

We are booked for our first cruise on the Dream in May 2017. I have read alot of posts saying the Dream will be going into dry dock in early 2017 to receive upgrades. Does anyone know what upgrades will be included as far as restaurants and entertainment and what shows will be available after the upgrades for our cruise in May 2017? Also, if anyone has stayed in this cabin any pics or info on good excursions for Montego Bay, Grand Cayman and Cozumel? Lots of questions, any info is appreciated.

Edited by trj1020
add a question

I don't want them to add a Guy's if it means getting rid of the Tandoor buffet. I want a Guy's Burgers but it is on the Triumph so I will sail that ship for the burgers. lol I would love an Alchemy bar, though.

Does anyone think they should get rid of the Library and put something there? It is never used but maybe I just miss it.

Edited by BigB0882

Thanks for the help, I watched your video of the exact cruise we are taking May 2017 (our first) Montego Bay, Grand Cayman and Cozumel. It was very cool, loved the proposal part and the rest was very helpful in seeing what these places actually look like. I have lots of questions now!

• 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

We are going to cruise the Dream in September and was wondering about the possible upgrades going on now. this is what I saw posted today...

Ship: Carnival Dream

Dates: January 29 - February 11, 2017

Details: Several 2.0 features are being added to the ship, including Guy's Burgers (replacing Off the Grill); BlueIguana Cantina (replacing Pizzeria); Alchemy Bar (replacing Plaza Bar at Ocean Plaza); Guy's Pig & Anchor Bar-B-Que (replacing Oceanside Barbeque) and Bonsai Sushi. Pizzeria del Capitano will be added to the spot where Carnival Deli, which will be relocated to the interior section of the Lido. Public areas and lounges will receive new carpeting, wall coverings, tile work and lighting.

Please let me know if this indeed happened when you board the Dream next week.