Anthem Specific Excursions Missing?

My Anthem Caribbean cruise isn't til November, but I was talking with some Royal cruisers and they highly recommended the Tree Limin zipline in St Thomas. Royal lists this in their excursion catalog as STS1, yet it's not showing in my Cruise Planner. I figured it may be due to the cruise being a while out ... but figured it can't hurt to call Royal.

What Royal told me is that it should be available, but I was correct in that it isn't showing for my cruise. The lady on the phone said it is available for the upcoming April Anthem sailing with the same itinerary. She also said there are Allure and Oasis sailings to St Thomas after my sailing date that are still showing the STS1 zip line excursion. She then mentioned that some other ships like the Harmony appeared to have dropped that excursion as well. Royal basically left it at "they'll look into it".

This is not even near an 'end of the world situation' if some of the excursions aren't available, but I was looking forward to it after all the good things I've heard. I figured I'd ask the experienced Royal cruisers is this normal for some excursions to drop from some ships? And do they pop back up as the cruise gets closer?

It could be that Royal is discontinuing it. My kids were interested in the Jolly Roger on Barbados. It showed up on the list of excursions for our January cruise, but the site would not allow me to book it. When I inquired, they said they were discontinuing that excursion. I tried to book it directly with Jolly Roger, and learned that they were only offering an option which included lunch, which was about $30 more than the version that didn't include food. The kids didn't want to spend that much and opted for something else. I think RCL may offer it again now, but at the higher price and with lunch included. The excursion you're interested in may be in the process of being discontinued or updated and therefore cannot currently be reserved.

Edited by printingchick

I tried to book it directly with Jolly Roger, and learned that they were only offering an option which included lunch, which was about $30 more than the version that didn't include food.

Thanks for the reply. I didn't even think of contacting the zip-line company directly. They're all over social media (facebook, twitter etc ..) I may just send them an e-mail to see if they know anything. I may be able to book directly as well.

Quick update ... Either Royal looked into the issue or someone from Royal is keeping up with Cruise critic. Decided to check my cruise planner and as of this morning, the Tree Limin excursion is now available!

Strange coincidence if it's popped up less than 24 hrs on posting on here ...