Azura Dining

PeeBee2

Am I correct in the conclusion that if we book a suite that we would be allocated different dining rooms to a friend in an outside cabin ?.

If you wish to dine together then each party must request their booking be linked to the other and that you dine together. This should be done through travel agent or direct with cruise line if you booked direct.

There is no specific dining room for suite guests, however all your requests for any dining room and other things are likely to be given a higher priority in terms of allocation.

Regards John

No passengers in suites dont dine in a different restaurant in the evening but they can have breakfast in the speciality restaurant (Epicurean I think).

Suite passengers can also have dinner served by their butler in their suite.

Allocation of dining depends on what type of booking you make i.e. select or saver.On select fares you can request club or freedom and time but not on saver fares ( will be allocated on ship).

Am I correct in the conclusion that if we book a suite that we would be allocated different dining rooms to a friend in an outside cabin ?.

You can also have your friends into dine with you in your cabin at lunch time or in the evening We normally have our two friends in to dine with us outdoors on the balcony in the Caribbean. Obviously all suite balconies vary in size from one ship to another so it will depend upon what ship and which suite you are in which will determine if it is possible for four to dine on the balcony. May I suggest that you give balcony dining a go, no additional charge for you or your guests and the butler will only be to happy to provide this service,just tell him what day/s you would like to dine outdoors. Enjoy.:)

Thanks Helen, I am 'researching' whatever I can find on suite balcony sizes just so we could 'entertain' if we wished. Never had a suite before only balcony cabins on the Indy, Eclipse and Ventura. I have to say I am somewhat surprised at the seemingly small sizes of the Azura balconies. I cant persuade the wife to try the aft cabins as she isnt a good sailor and she has heard stories of vibration and soot so it looks as though it will have to be something like a B4 on deck 10 midships.

Thanks Helen, I am 'researching' whatever I can find on suite balcony sizes just so we could 'entertain' if we wished. Never had a suite before only balcony cabins on the Indy, Eclipse and Ventura. I have to say I am somewhat surprised at the seemingly small sizes of the Azura balconies. I cant persuade the wife to try the aft cabins as she isnt a good sailor and she has heard stories of vibration and soot so it looks as though it will have to be something like a B4 on deck 10 midships.

Suites on Azura are all on R deck apart from those at the back.

Suites on Azura are all on R deck apart from those at the back.

Oh, I must have misread the deck plan :mad:.

They could only have been Superior Balcony cabins I was looking at then. Thanks for the info Dai

Just back off Azura yesterday.

We had suite E733 Aft.

You get 2 sun loungers ,a foot stool and a table with 4 chairs. The balcony was about 14ft wide and about 6ft 6 ins deep.

There is a beam running thru the balcony on the right side just by the lounge sliding doors which takes up a bit of space.

Because this suite is on the end,the balcony tapers off and starts to curve following the ships lines,so it gets slightly narrower on the left by about a foot.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app