Has anyone done the Dune Buggy excursion with ZoomZoom?

sunshine state

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

We did the ATVs with Zoom Zoom last year. It was great!

We had 3 vehicles. My husband and I with a child each rode on two. My sister rode solo with the tour guide in front. We rode all over. It was alot of fun, and the folks running the operation are great. Very nice people.

Let me know if you have any specific questions.

• 3 weeks later...

We did an ATV tour with Zoom Zoom last week. We rented 5 ATVs with one guide in the front and one guide in the back. We had a great tour of Grand Turk and also went off road on a trail. This was one of the highlights of our vacation, and we would highly recommend them. As you probably know, their prices are cheaper than the excursions offered on the ship.

The wife and I did a ship sponsored dune buggy tour a few years back. Not sure if its the same company, but was my favorite excursion we've ever taken. One word of warning you come back dirty and I mean jump in the show and the water is brown dirty.

• 4 weeks later...

I was looking at Zoom Zoom's website and am not seeing specific info on the tours- where they go, how long they are, etc... Is that listed somewhere or do they email you all the specifics after booking? Was torn between doing the dune buggy and the ATVs.

We did an ATV tour with Zoom Zoom last week. We rented 5 ATVs with one guide in the front and one guide in the back. We had a great tour of Grand Turk and also went off road on a trail. This was one of the highlights of our vacation, and we would highly recommend them. As you probably know, their prices are cheaper than the excursions offered on the ship.

Just wondering if we need to reserve on the zoomzooom website OR can we negotiate at the port?? do they pick up outside of the port?? Angel-- any advice?? Thanks!!

I was looking at Zoom Zoom's website and am not seeing specific info on the tours- where they go, how long they are, etc... Is that listed somewhere or do they email you all the specifics after booking? Was torn between doing the dune buggy and the ATVs.

I didn't book with them in advance. We found them once we got to GT just outside of the gate.

As far as where you go, I suppose you can plan it in advance but we told him how long we wanted to ride and he just took us all over for about 2 hours round trip. GT is not that big, and if there's something you want to see just let your guide know. They are very nice at zoom zoom. I highly recommend them for a fun atv tour on an island that's easy to navigate.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

• 3 weeks later...