Spirit Review Feb 06, 2016

Medtech2

They do/did if your in a suite.

they give them to my wife and I since we are Platinum Latitudes.

We ask & always get - we're gold now but always received from first cruise on. We were on Spirit 1/30-2/6

Edited by Tyskie

They do/did if your in a suite.

they give them to my wife and I since we are Platinum Latitudes.

We ask & always get - we're gold now but always received from first cruise on. We were on Spirit 1/30-2/6

Thanks, not in a suite, silly for me when I cruise solo ( Did it Once). I will definitely ask, second time on Norwegian, so no perks for me. I asked because everyone else I cruised on provided them.

Thanks again for your responses.

Rachelle

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for such a nice review! We were on same cruise and was nice to read everything and relive the week. Were you in an aft cabin? We had a ton of vibration in ours, never experienced anything like that before, and we've been in several aft cabins. A few nights we had to wear earplugs to sleep, but not really complaining a noisy cruise is better than being at home in our view!

Thanks for such a nice review! We were on same cruise and was nice to read everything and relive the week. Were you in an aft cabin? We had a ton of vibration in ours, never experienced anything like that before, and we've been in several aft cabins. A few nights we had to wear earplugs to sleep, but not really complaining a noisy cruise is better than being at home in our view!

Where were you exactly? We sailed Spirit mid-Dec in an aft suite on 9 and had crazy vibration the first 1.5 days and last 1.5 days. I had never read about such vibration on the Spirit and did a follow up post on a different thread where someone responded they had bad vibration years ago.

I didn't notice the exact speed but another day we were doing 19 knots and no problems at all and top speed is supposedly 24. DW had a hard time sleeping but I was pretty much o.k. with it. Lots of things in room shaking though. It was like a bad bearing or something out of round.

Quick question do they provide bathrobes on the Spirit?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We were in a balcony and had robes. If there is none in your cabin definitely ask right away. If they are available I'm sure the steward will get you one...