Ventura Questions

Cruisingcouple95

Hi.

So going on ventura soon. Looking into the pool situation. As I can tell the oasis/endless pool is the adult only one. What I'm interested in knowing is, do you have to pay for this one I can tell from deck plans that the retreat is above and I know that is payable so thought I'd check.

Q1: Do you have to pay for use of that pool??

Q2: If no cost for the pool is there loungers around that can be used?

Thanks for the help :)

Hi.

So going on ventura soon. Looking into the pool situation. As I can tell the oasis/endless pool is the adult only one. What I'm interested in knowing is, do you have to pay for this one I can tell from deck plans that the retreat is above and I know that is payable so thought I'd check.

Q1: Do you have to pay for use of that pool??

Q2: If no cost for the pool is there loungers around that can be used?

Thanks for the help :)

It is just behind the retreat which you have to pay but the pool is free to use. There aren't any loungers around it, has an area round it gym and spa. And a terraced seating area.

Sent from my SM-P900 using Tapatalk

Edited by mygo1999

Having been on Ventura (and can confirm above!), please could anyone tell me if the Oasis pool on Azura also has the endless current? When it worked and it wasn't being used by groups of children (yes it is supposed to be adults only) this was great.

Also, on Azura, is this pool accessed the same way or via the spa area? I have read it can be used by all and not just Retreat members but conflicting descriptions of access.

Having been on Ventura (and can confirm above!), please could anyone tell me if the Oasis pool on Azura also has the endless current? When it worked and it wasn't being used by groups of children (yes it is supposed to be adults only) this was great.

Also, on Azura, is this pool accessed the same way or via the spa area? I have read it can be used by all and not just Retreat members but conflicting descriptions of access.

Sorry - dont know about the endless current..didnt notice it last year.... but the pool is accessed the same way. It can be used by all but was very quiet last May in the med.

The Azura has a current machine. I never saw it switched on but I'm sure it can be as my cruise buddy Housie used to get it turned on for her swim first thing in the morning. :)

When we were on Azura in September the Oasis pool had the endless current switched on at various intervals during the day. We never saw any children in there, it's just for adults. It did seem to go into the shade every afternoon due to the height of the ship around the retreat.