Carnival Wedsite Saved Cruises

TDCRose

There's (now) a small box on with a folder and "Save" on the right side of the search page that shows the Itinerary for a searched cruise. If you click the Save, it saves the cruise.

Somewhere I stumbled across the link to recover your saved itineraries, but can't remember where - they are at carnival.com/saved.

Ken

Edited by Ken076

IMO, people who have never cruised or used a website designed Carnival's new site.

There's no "save" a cruise space, nor is there any way to print out an itinerary.

These "designer's" are very happy to use graphic's that none of us want to see.

I've quit using the Carnival site :(. I'm just going with my TA.

Does anyone know what happened to the Saved Cruises link on the Carnival Website-it no longer appears when I do a search.

There's (now) a small box on with a Folder "Save" icon on the right side of the search page that shows the Itinerary for a searched cruise. If you click the Save Icon, that Itinerary is saved.

When you visit Carnival.com subsequently, a Red "Saved" Icon is displayed next to login across the top; clicking on the Saved Icon displays all the cruises you've saved. Your Saved Itineraries is also at carnival.com/saved. If you have a booked cruise, it looks that the Saved Icon is overlaid by the XXX days to next cruise icon.

This is different from the Previous Searches that is now available on the Home Page.

Ken

Edited by Ken076

I logged into the site then went to the address bar and made sure it says carnival.com/saved and the four cruises I saved using the little save folder icon in the search results came up. Must be the only way to retrieve if you have registered up and coming cruises.