Just a few ?'s - Upcoming cruise on Oasis

It's been quite a few years since our last cruise and we are booked in GS for October. I have been online trying to use the cruise planner to book dining for specialty restaurants and also shows- but keeps saying not available to book. When do these options open up and should I just wait for the concierge and have him book for us? If I do that and decide to wait for him then would I risk not getting the dining times and show times I want? What is the best way to go about doing this?? Appreciate any input. Also, I know we get priority boarding but we are also platinum members, will earn emerald after this cruise, what line do I get in to access this, is there a suite line or C&A line? Thanks

It's been quite a few years since our last cruise and we are booked in GS for October. I have been online trying to use the cruise planner to book dining for specialty restaurants and also shows- but keeps saying not available to book. When do these options open up and should I just wait for the concierge and have him book for us? If I do that and decide to wait for him then would I risk not getting the dining times and show times I want? What is the best way to go about doing this?? Appreciate any input. Also, I know we get priority boarding but we are also platinum members, will earn emerald after this cruise, what line do I get in to access this, is there a suite line or C&A line? Thanks

It's too early for dining and show reservations. Usually 60-120 days in advance of your cruise. Just keep checking. I would book yourself. Most concierges will not acknowledge your e mail until a week or so prior to your cruise and the times you want may be gone by then.

Sign up for your roll call as someone there will usually post once things start to open up.

Edited by Ourusualbeach

It's too early for dining and show reservations. Usually 60-120 days in advance of your cruise. Just keep checking. I would book yourself. Most concierges will not acknowledge your e mail until a week or so prior to your cruise and the times you want may be gone by then.

Yeah...that's what I figured, thanks for the advice and information. What about priority boarding...exactly how does that work?

It's been quite a few years since our last cruise and we are booked in GS for October.

I have been online trying to use the cruise planner to book dining for specialty restaurants and also shows- but keeps saying not available to book. When do these options open up and should I just wait for the concierge and have him book for us? Dining opens @ 90 days out.

If I do that and decide to wait for him then would I risk not getting the dining times and show times I want? Possible. But there are a ton of times available.

What is the best way to go about doing this?? Booking online helps you plan so you don't overlap shows/dining. It won't let you double book.

Appreciate any input. Also, I know we get priority boarding but we are also platinum members, will earn emerald after this cruise, what line do I get in to access this, is there a suite line or C&A line? Look for the signs at the check in. There will also be staff there to help you get in the correct line.

Thanks

Hope this helps.