Caribben Princess - Rivera Deck

Poohsmommi

jenice, we will try to take good care of the cabin and will give you a full report upon our return. icon_cool.gif

JV The 4 stages of cruising: planning, anticipation, experience and reflection.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by jemingway:

I have R710, if anyone has any information on that one.

JV<HR></BLOCKQUOTE> icon_cool.gifI have the same cabin for 9/11.

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=4169e1&cdt=2004;09;11;16;30;00&timezone=GMT-0500

Caribbean Princess Countdown

RCCL Grandeur of the Seas

Grand Princess

Celebrity Galaxy

Celebrity Summit

rlazaski, as I said I will take good care of the cabin and give you a full review. Obviously seems to be a popular choice. I guess great minds think alike. icon_biggrin.gif

Jenice, I flew from Miami to Seattle once and it seemed like the flight would never end. I think the drink cart came by 7 or 8 times-not that I'm complaining. When we finally arrived, I felt like I was returning to Earth from an Apollo mission. It would not make a good commute.

You need to check Alaska Airlines. They have one direct flight each day to Miami and 2 each day to Orlando. Only 5.5 hour from Seattle to Miami and 6.5 on the back. We did it a month ago and it's the only way.

Time until we leave on the Caribbean Princess Leaves

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=111111&cdt=2005;4;2;17;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

Next Cruise

Caribbean Princess April 2005

Coral Princess April 2004

Zuiderdam April 2003

Grand Princess April 2002

Norwegian Sky July 2001

Volendam February 2001

Grand Princess April 2000

Carnival Destiny April 1999

Sun Princess Jun 1996

Carnival Sensation April 1996

Regel Princess April 1995

Sovereign of the Seas May 1992

Carnival Holiday May 1990

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by jemingway:

I have R710, if anyone has any information on that one.

JV<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hi, Just got off the Caribbean Princess yesterday and we had R718 which is two doors from your cabin. Great location, one deck down from aft pool and Horizon buffet. Balcony is totally covered. Really liked room and location. View from balcony was awesome as was on port side and we always had a view in the ports (St. Thomas and St. Maarten). Aft pool is very nice but if you want a lounge chair go early. Especially if you want to be in shade,not very many lounge chairs in shade anywhere. Beautiful ship and we enjoyed the cruise very much. This is our 13th cruise with Princess. heyjude

jemingway/CruisenEd : Your right it seems endless even with switching planes in Dallas or Chicago or Atlanta etc.. etc...I try and bring a book that I can just sink into on the way out and another for the flight back. Hubby can sleep which never fails to amaze me. I didn't even think about Alaska Air and it's what I use for our "local" vacations. I've already booked us on American but I will remember it for the next cruise. I just broke it to him today that we will be down while the boat show is on. Pre 911 we were at least 1/2 late getting to the airport with all the bridges going up. It's funny now but was stressful then. Post 911 we would had never had made the flight so I scheduled in more time for exiting your lovely state. How strange that 3 of us with the same cabin would frequent the boards, I would the odds would have been higher!

Jenice

Archived