Fat Cats?

Suze10860

Hi -

We are sailing on the Breakaway on April 3. Can anyone tell me something about Fat Cats?

My husband loves to listen to music - classic rock has always been his go-to genre. However, since our son started graduate school in Chicago, he's become very taken with jazz and/or blues. Can't get enough. He was very interested when I told him about Fat Cats Jazz and Blues Club. I can't seem to find much info on the NCL site...or even here. Any suggestions or info that you might share?

Thanks.

Hmmmmmmm. I probably should know the answer to this, but is there a way to find out who will be performing at Fat Cats during the week of April 3, when we are cruising?

I have a feeling you may have to wait on ship until you receive the daily events sheets, but fat cats was a very cool spot. Had blues and jazz strictly from what I remember. Very talented musicians. Enjoy!

My husband and I are rockers. We went to Fat Cats every night and have seen Slam Allen and Les Getrex. We had the best time. Have also seen the band Nextstage on other NCL cruise ships many times. They r are great. They did rock night our last day in Bermuda by the pool at night and they were great