Cruise Newbie? Cruise Veteran? - Read this book!

boten

I want to recommend the book "What time is the midnight buffet" by Chesterh, a long time member of this board.

This book will be great for first time cruisers, as well as for those who wish to relive the excitement and joys of their first cruise. It is entertaining, humorous and full of ideas and tips. Even if you are an experienced cruiser, you'll enjoy this book. It is also a great gift for those about to venture into their first cruise.

I can't give names of places to buy it on this forum, but any big well known bookstore, as well as internet book order site will have it for you.

I have a question.....

Is this a book form of the posts Chesterh has posted on this forum in the past? If so I HAVE to get it before my next cruise (it was such a great read!)

Yes, sort of.. it's the set of posts from the first cruise, but he edited it to make it more of an actual book. It's a great read for a first time cruiser, or someone who just wants to remember their own cruise.

Theron

I love reading Chesterh and have also enjoyed some of his videos. The one he edited of his son and friends on skateboards was hilarious. Having teens myself, knowing how they can be caught fibbing and how he handled it was priceless!

I've ordered the book so I can help Kris n' Chester go on another fun filled adventure.

I have a question.....

Is this a book form of the posts Chesterh has posted on this forum in the past? If so I HAVE to get it before my next cruise (it was such a great read!)

I see from your signature that you have a cruise coming up soon, so better hurry and get the book.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived