Restaurants in the Renaissance Hotel -17th Street - FTL

Riba

We will be coming in the night before our cruise. We should arrive about 6p.m. I noticed that the hotel has two restaurants, 17th Street Lounge and Bistro 17. Has anyone had dinner and breakfast in the hotel? We know there are many restaurants near the hotel, but if we didn't have to leave the hotel that would be nice. Thanks for any info!

And, also, just to the North of the hotel (turn to the right as you leave the hotel) in the same mall area is an excellent seafood restaurant called Bimini Boatyard. I have dined there twice within the last year and can recommend it without hesitation.

Happy Dining!

We stayed at this property for three nights last year. One morning we bought bagels from the bagel store across the parking lot and one morning we had breakfast in the hotel restaurant. It was all good. There is also a large grocery store within a few blocks which will supply all you need for your snacking pleasure.

There is also a wonderful French bakery close by. They will give you directions at the desk. Their pastries and cakes defy description, yummy! You can also purchase some hot breakfast items. This was my favorite place I much preferred it over the bagel shop. But then we all have different tastes.

We stayed at the Renaissance on 9/30. Hotel was beautiful and the restaurant was great! We had a package deal that gave us a dinner credit of $60 plus a Bistro breakfast - which consisted of anything on the menu. Both meals were delicious. The service was prompt and the servers were charming. I would not hesitate to stay or dine at this hotel again.

mollyanne

Riba - One more thing about the Renaissance - they do have what is called the Concierge Shuttle. It is $4 pp to the port. We arrived at the ship at 12:50 and were on at 1:10. We did not know about the shuttle prior to staying at the hotel so it was a nice suprise and worked out great!

mollyanne

Riba -

We booked through the Renaissance website. Everything was just as described. The hotel is in a very safe location just minutes from the port. There is a 24 hour Walgreen's right across the street, which we managed to hit 3 times! We were given a corner room and could see our ship out the window in the morning. Checkout was at 1:00 with this package and the timing was just right in getting to the ship. We were on in 15 - 20 minutes. Let me know if you have any other questions.

mollyanne

Archived