2018 Bookings...when?

Keys2Heaven

I'm going to take it that I won't be able to seriously entertain this until late this year or early next year, correct? And, with booking outside the 330 day window for flights, how is that handled?

Do most of you go through a TA? Any you can recommend? I created a login with PG and, within 1/2 hour, received a call from Avoya travel (voice mail) regarding current specials.

What's a good price range for the 11-day Tahiti/Society/Cook Island trip for 2 with lowest balcony room?

I'm reading through 'Familygoboston' excellent review, so some questions might be answered in there.

This is on our bucket list and I'd like to do something special for our 20th wedding anniversary. It's in April, but I hear this isn't the most opportune time to travel to the South Pacific. Wait a month or so?

Edited by Keys2Heaven

I received e-mail announcing 2017 dates on January 20, 2016.

I use TA.

Current sale pricing for 11 night Cook itinerary in 2017 starts at $4945 per person for a porthole F and $6295 per person for d balcony.

Many here will tell you the balcony is not worth the extra $ while others will obviously disagree. We generally go for an F and use the money saved for excursions, pearls, future trips, etc.

I received e-mail announcing 2017 dates on January 20, 2016.

I use TA.

Current sale pricing for 11 night Cook itinerary in 2017 starts at $4945 per person for a porthole F and $6295 per person for d balcony.

Many here will tell you the balcony is not worth the extra $ while others will obviously disagree. We generally go for an F and use the money saved for excursions, pearls, future trips, etc.

Thanks for the info. We're so use to cruising with a balcony, but figure we could go topside and enjoy just as much with fewer passengers. From the review I've been reading, sounds like the trips between islands are fairly short anyway and a hour or two on the balcony might not be worth the extra $4G. YMMV though.

Concerning 2018, PG Cruises posted this in another thread:

"Greetings!

We plan to announce our 2018 itineraries much earlier than we have in the past, and we expect they will be available sometime in May 2016.

Paul Gauguin Cruises"

I saw that as well. Very excited.