post cruise hotel recommendations Tahiti

sammyboots

We are looking forward to our second cruise upon the PG in August and this time we are spending three nights in Moorea pre cruise at the Hilton and will be spending one night post cruise in Tahiti. What I'd like help with is deciding on a reasonably priced hotel for our last night in Tahiti. Last time, we stayed at the IC in Tahiti on our last night post cruise but this time we would like to try somewhere in town. I have seen some reviews on hotels in the past but I'm struggling to find them. Basic accommodation is fine as long as it is very clean and has air con. Any recommendations would be much appreciated! :)

Try Fare Suisse. Very basic but clean and air conditioned. They will pick you up at the dock and the next day drive you to the airport at no extra charge. About a 15 minute walk from the dock which is too far with your luggage but an easy walk in the evening to go back for the food trucks.

Bring a flashlight as the first block from the place is pitch black if you are walking after dark.

Try Fare Suisse. Very basic but clean and air conditioned. They will pick you up at the dock and the next day drive you to the airport at no extra charge. About a 15 minute walk from the dock which is too far with your luggage but an easy walk in the evening to go back for the food trucks.

Bring a flashlight as the first block from the place is pitch black if you are walking after dark.

Thanks for your recommendation, much appreciated! :)