cococay tender question

skrapngal

I've not tendered in either of my 2 previous cruises. Can you go back and forth at will or is there a schedule? Or is it kind of a relaxed schedule (i.e. every 30 minutes, or when tender is full)?

Also, how long of a ride is it from the ship to cococay?

DYes..you can come and go whenever you want. It's about a 5 min ride, once they get underway. If you're on the tender, and they see folks approaching, they will wait until they get onboard, so waiting time can extend that time.

During the busy times, they run like every 15 mins or so....middle of the day, it's a bit more relaxed...

Edited by cb at sea

DYes..you can come and go whenever you want. It's about a 5 min ride, once they get underway. If you're on the tender, and they see folks approaching, they will wait until they get onboard, so waiting time can extend that time.

During the busy times, they run like every 15 mins or so....middle of the day, it's a bit more relaxed...

They can take a while to load (15 minutes at least if you are first on) so I wouldn't plan on a day of going back and forth.

Enjoyed our day very much.