Where to get coffee on the Pearl?

ms sjsky

I like to get a cup of coffee and bring it back to my cabin as soon as I get up. I've always been in the aft and would just run up to the cafe to get it. Now I'll be forward so I was wondering if I could go to O'Sheenan's or the Java Cafe to get my morning fix?

I like to get a cup of coffee and bring it back to my cabin as soon as I get up. I've always been in the aft and would just run up to the cafe to get it. Now I'll be forward so I was wondering if I could go to O'Sheenan's or the Java Cafe to get my morning fix?

Sorry but the Java Café no longer sells coffee... They simply brew it and then dump it down the drains... :D

Trust me the ship isn't that big to worry about now being forward and your former coffee visits were in the aft... :eek:

Before anyone jumps me for my comments - please remember we are talking about coffee and someone asking about the "JAVA CAFE" (which still gives you regular coffee for free and upsells you for the "good stuff" :cool:

Edited by NUPDCOP
added content

I'm in the same pattern as you. You have at least two options: walk down the hall, (not a bad way to start the day) and go to the cafe where you can bring a big tumbler of your own OR go to O'Sheehans. They will give you coffee to go but be sure to get TWO cups, one for insulation. I saw a woman almost burn her hands getting the surprise of those silly thin cups they offer. You could also get room service but I don't like to wait and I love to see what is going on around the ship and I'm the early bird of the two of us.

My recommendation is, in fact, room service. DW and I either call the night before or put out the card on the door for coffee. Just a pot of coffee - for two - two cups; plenty of cream; Splenda and equal; maybe even a pastry or two.

We use the delivery as a wake up call. And as part of continental breakfast, no delivery fee. Unless you prefer to walk somewhere else on the ship for your coffee, why not?

Harvey

I may be wrong but from reading other posts ..there are coffee pots in the cabins.. I hope so anyway..

I may be wrong but from reading other posts ..there are coffee pots in the cabins.. I hope so anyway..

Coffee really does taste better when someone else makes it.

If your SO is in the cabin, it can be disrupting to brew it if they are still sleeping. My wife likes to sleep in a bit, I'm happy to get out for coffee or have it delivered.

Secret Pearl Coffee machine--the one that grinds its own beans.

Buffet. Port side aft near "Kids cafe" and exit to Great Outdoors.

Bring or buy your own insulated mug, fill using clean cups, take it where ever you want (but the Great Outdoors is right there!). :)