New internet packages

blondie105

On the Sunshine it was about $60 per folio and not metered. The Hub app, which I installed on my iPhone, required another $5 for use of the chat app, which for us failed to deliver about 30% of the messages between us.

I was able to go back and forth between my iPhone and my iPad. You can use only one device at a time. Overall the Internet package was a huge improvement over slow metered service and I was glad to have it.

Can you pre-order the internet packages on the carnival website or do you have to wait until you are on ship and get it at guest services?

Just connect to the wifi when you get onboard. Like with hotel wifi, a walled garden page will come up and you can sign up for a package with your browser. You might be able to sign up with Carnival's Hub app as well, which you should download to your mobile device prior to the cruise.

No need to go to guest services to sign up for Internet. I doubt that you can purchase this in advance online.

Just connect to the wifi when you get onboard. Like with hotel wifi, a walled garden page will come up and you can sign up for a package with your browser. You might be able to sign up with Carnival's Hub app as well, which you should download to your mobile device prior to the cruise.

No need to go to guest services to sign up for Internet. I doubt that you can purchase this in advance online.

Thanks!!!