Stringray City + Turtle Farm Option?

GCBK10905

This is our first cruise and therefore I'm a little nervous to select an excursion not aligned to the cruiseline. However I'm not loving the reviews on our cruiseline's excursion offerings (Royal Caribbean) so I'm looking at other great options yet won't make me nervous about not getting back to the ship in time! :)

We (2 adults and 2 kids) really want to do StingRay City and the Turtle Farm. Does anyone have any good recommendations? Our cruiseline option reviews seem to be so rushed at the Turtle place (and includes a spot to a Rum place which we don't really need).

Any ideas? Many thanks!!

As long as your WATCH is set to the same time as the ship's clocks, you don't need to worry about missing the ship! Don't use your cell phone...it will show local time, and you don't need to know what time it is LOCALLY....only SHIP'S TIME is important to a cruise passenger!

GC is a VERY easy DIY port!

We are sailing on Sunday and have booked both Sting Ray and Island tour with the turtle farm with Captain Marvin. Don't know if it was he who answered our emails, but they have been very prompt and courteous. Have heard great reviews about this tour so we are very much looking forward to it.

Cheers

Len

We have been in Grand Cayman for three times. The first trip, we booked our stingray city tour with Stingray Sailing and then worked with them to include a island tour in beforehand since we had some time. They worked with a local cab driver to handle that portion and he dropped us at the marina the stingray tour went out of.

Our last trip this Feb., the weather didn't cooperate so the ship tendered in Spotts Bay and all the water excursion were cancelled. We booked an Island Tour with Capt Marvin on the spot. When I saw Capt. Marvins office along the street, I went right there because of their reputation here on CC.

My point is work with the company you are booking with and they will try to satisfy your needs. Just don't expect the moon.

We are sailing on Sunday and have booked both Sting Ray and Island tour with the turtle farm with Captain Marvin. Don't know if it was he who answered our emails, but they have been very prompt and courteous. Have heard great reviews about this tour so we are very much looking forward to it.

Cheers

Len

We had so much fun with them. I'm gonna use them again next Sunday. We did the turtles and stingrays too. It's my fav excursion.

We had so much fun with them. I'm gonna use them again next Sunday. We did the turtles and stingrays too. It's my fav excursion.

Is there a place to change from swimsuit to regular clothes before doing the turtle farm part of the tour?

Cheers

Len