Oasis Prohibition party

Chula lily

Thanks for the information. I've asked on more then one occasion why someone would pay $35 to attend the "Prohibition" event to basically enter a room for dancing and be offered light refreshments and drinks if you are already on an "Ultimate" drink package? Nobody seems to have an answer for a scaled back admission price for those on a drink plan. Otherwise is it worth the $35pp surcharge to enter the room?

You do not get a discount if you have a drink package already. So is it worth the $35, it depends on if you enjoy dressing up. Everybody has different opinions on it. We are going on the Allure and have signed up again. I think if you have to justify it, than it probably wouldn't be worth it for you. We book it because we have fun, and enjoy the evening with others who have dressed up.

You do not get a discount if you have a drink package already. So is it worth the $35, it depends on if you enjoy dressing up. Everybody has different opinions on it. We are going on the Allure and have signed up again. I think if you have to justify it, than it probably wouldn't be worth it for you. We book it because we have fun, and enjoy the evening with others who have dressed up.

I agree, it's just something fun to do for a few hours and $35 isn't going to break the bank.

We did it on the Oasis last year and plan to do it again on the Allure in October.

Yes, there are a few drinks and with a package it's not cost effective. They have music, dancing, and give away a little SWAG based on corny games.

The $35 gets you drinks (quite strong I must add) and snack type foods. They serve the drinks in tea cups as it is " Prohibition". We dressed in costumes of the times. I had a flapper out fit , my hubby had a pin strip suit white tie and suspenders. My daughter wore a 1920's style dropped waist dress with a hat to match . It was fun. They had a "news paper" with articles from the time period and had dance contests. some might call it cheesy but i thought it was cute. We have some fun photos from it.