Bear viewing alternatives to Anan Creek

Esleml

Looking for some opinions and thoughts on alternatives to Anan Creek for best possible bear viewing. We will be in Ketchikan on 7/21/16. We are currently trying to find a Anan Creek flight but it appears most are sold out. Where would be the next best location for this date? Thank you!

Try every Ketchikan vendor, listings http://www.visit-ketchikan.com

Are you going to be in Hoonah? Mainland Alaska? Those areas have good bear sightings.

But Neets Bay- is too iffy for me to recommend, and the flights may not even be starting then anyway.

I would suggest you be open to splitting up. A single seat is a lot easier to get. Your port time is likely limited and there probably would be a flight overlap anyway, so you'd have time together at Anan.

Thank you! I had emailed a majority of them, turns out I called Family Air after not getting a reply and he did have spots for us. All booked, that was at the top of our list!