Loyalty Points

bee-ess

Has anyone else noticed an error in their points total for Peninsular Club. Ours has both been reduced and we would not have noticed but when booking an excursion noticed that this has dropped us down a tier. I am waiting an explanation from P&O. Just wondered if this has happened to anyone else.

Remember that if you reach the magic target part way through a cruise, the tier move only applies to the next cruise you book?

And also, that the magic target is eg 501 - not 500? I say that as I got caught by that one lol.

Does that help? Or not? Our points are exactly as we have worked them out to be, but we are not near a goalpost.

Edited by Scriv

Remember that if you reach the magic target part way through a cruise, the tier move only applies to the next cruise you book?

And also, that the magic target is eg 501 - not 500? I say that as I got caught by that one lol.

Does that help? Or not? Our points are exactly as we have worked them out to be, but we are not near a goalpost.

Thanks No, we were 2135 Carib and have been dropped to 1875 Med for some reason. P&O had no idea and are investigating. Just wondered if anyone else on here was affected.

Just checked mine which is OK. Which tier have you been moved from /to? ( just seen post above....ignore!)

I know you can move between ligurian and baltic depending on nights on board in previous x number of days....

Edited by Mysticalmother

Has anyone else noticed an error in their points total for Peninsular Club. Ours has both been reduced and we would not have noticed but when booking an excursion noticed that this has dropped us down a tier. I am waiting an explanation from P&O. Just wondered if this has happened to anyone else.

Hello, yes this happened to me and I did drop a couple of tiers. The strange reason was that they somehow created two records for me in their system and when I went on cruises I was not getting any free drinks, invites etc. Unfortunately this took several cruises to sort out because every time I called up and was told the problem was fixed, it just reverted again on the next cruise. Never got those free drinks back or a complimentary bottle of wine or anything either!

Hello, yes this happened to me and I did drop a couple of tiers. The strange reason was that they somehow created two records for me in their system and when I went on cruises I was not getting any free drinks, invites etc. Unfortunately this took several cruises to sort out because every time I called up and was told the problem was fixed, it just reverted again on the next cruise. Never got those free drinks back or a complimentary bottle of wine or anything either!

I'm still waiting for a response from P&O. I think it is a computer glitch - the loyalty website shows me as having 1875 but if you add up all the cruise nights individually the total is 2135. So simple but couldn't get them to understand !!

They are still investigating. I want to book a tour but until this is sorted I can only get Mediterranean discount.

P&O- This is the Life, making the simple difficult.

I'm still waiting for a response from P&O. I think it is a computer glitch - the loyalty website shows me as having 1875 but if you add up all the cruise nights individually the total is 2135. So simple but couldn't get them to understand !!

They are still investigating. I want to book a tour but until this is sorted I can only get Mediterranean discount.

P&O- This is the Life, making the simple difficult.

I have a feeling I have the e-mail address for the loyalty manager but I'm on a train right now so can't get it. I will look tomorrow and if I have it I will post it.

I have a feeling I have the e-mail address for the loyalty manager but I'm on a train right now so can't get it. I will look tomorrow and if I have it I will post it.

Thanks Florry, that would be very helpful.

Hi, the loyalty managers name is Amy but I can't find her surname or e-mail. However they do have a specific email address which is probably better than the standard CS route. loyalty@pocruises.com Hope this helps.

Thanks a lot for this, am going to chase them up now

Edited by bee-ess