Vista speciality dining booking confirmed

coldinerie

Currently, the price is $75 per person. I hear its well worth it. My wife and I will be attending our first Chef's Table on our Conquest cruise next month. I'll fill you in then.

From what I've been reading, it appears the Chef's Table is becoming more popular. It used to be just one night, but I've read that there have been as many as 3 Chef's Table nights to try and accommodate anyone interested in attending.

Each Chef's Table typically accommodates anywhere from 14 to 18 guests.

The Vista is a little different since she is the first ship to have a dedicated room for the Chef's Table, which is located inside the main galley. The Vista can accommodate 16 per seating. I've read that since the Vista has the dedicated space, they can hold the Chef's Table more frequently...up to every night if needed. I've been managing the Chef's Table for our roll call, and I have 3 full seatings reserved, plus I know of others who have reserved it as well.

Coldinerie and Plumbjim...

We are in the steakhouse on night 1 as well. We shall see you there, free wine in hand.

Cheers!

Michael and Rachael

Looking forward to it! The more the merrier! Our reservation is for 8 pm. Hope to see y'all there.