Mimosas/champagne with premium package

I've been on many cruises but never had a drink package. Doing a four night on the Brilliance on 3/17. Curious if champagne/mimosas can be delivered with breakfast with room service - or if you can get them at all with the premium package. I saw something about wine and sparkling wine but wasn't clear if those were included or you would need to pay an upcharge. TIA!

Yes, you can order bar drinks from room service, but they won't be included as part of a beverage package and there'd be a charge for them.

You should be able to get champagne (or, more likely, a sparkling wine that's not necessarily from Champagne) or mimosas at a bar with the premium package.

You can get mimosas and 'bubbles' (I say that because I'm not sure if you can get a real champagne) on the premium package. Not sure if you can get them delivered to your room with breakfast as part of the package, though. I thought packages only worked at bars and if you had it delivered it would be charged like a mini-bar charge.