Delay

susanna69

Hallo

we well cruise with the destiny for 1 week and 1 week aruba.

My question the travel with our touroperator start on friday from vienna Austria and we go on the ship at the same day late in the evening but what can we do if the flight is delayed and the ship is gone is there anybody to help and assist me i think the ship is not waiting for us

i hope you understand my question i am german spoken

thanks

susanna69

susanna,

IF you miss the ship, you call the Carnival port agent in Aruba. Your travel agent can give the phone numbers. The port agent will help you find transportation to the next ship port, but you must pay for this travel.

It is best to have travel insurance, in case this happens, and/or arrive in Aruba one day early. Since you will spend 1 week in Aruba, and 1 week on ship, can you change plans to spend 1 week in Aruba first?

Also, ask your tour operator if there is someone from Carnival meeting you at the airport in Aruba? Is this a tour group--more than just your family travelling? If yes, then probably this person will help transport the group from the airport to the ship.

Archived